- Address all technical concerns of brand new units at the Warehouse
- Support dealer to solve any After-Sales Concern – Technical, Warranty and Customer Satisfaction
- Monitor and implement Service Workshop Standards
- Supervise, Evaluate and regulate Warranty Claims by the dealer
- Supervise, Evaluate and Process FPMS claims by the dealer
- Supervise/Submit Warranty Claims to SYMC
- Supervise/Submit FPMS claims to SYMC
- Supervise/Coordinate and Secure Service delivery of the supplier to the dealers/customers – Head unit and tires.
- Support Sales and Marketing in every events that needs to assure vehicles performance quality – displays and media events.
- Monitor Service Maintenance of all SBMP units
- Train Warranty Officers of the dealer
- Provide or Coordinate for the technical training of the service technicians
- Monitor and Implement Technical Bulletins from Manufacturer
- Monitor and Conduct Service Campaign given by Manufacturer
- Report to SYMC all technical and Warranty issue which think need of product improvement or safety related matter
- Implement the policy and Monitor the issuance of all warranty booklets.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the automotive industry is required
- Good in written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft software such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and etc.
- Know how to read and interpret service manuals
- Know how to use special tools and computerized diagnostic tool
- Know how to do standard procedures on PMS
- Know how to do replace and repair electrical, mechanical and software problem of the vehicle
- Must have experienced in ECU, key or immobilizer programming
- Must be experienced as Auto technician for at least of 5 years above
- Must be knowledgeable on the service operation standards/ Workshop flow
- Know how to use EPC – Parts catalogue – Basic Parts Identification Standards
- Know how on Warranty standard matters/ claim and evaluate
- Know how to drive AT and Manual type of vehicle
- Must be with good moral attitude, teachable and open minded from other’s idea
- Know how to create technical report – for product improvement.
Go Back to Careers Page