- Responsible for implementing sales, network development programs to realize the established sales goals of the company.
- Recommend tactics, strategies and programs that will facilitate the sell-out of units to dealers and end-users.
- Evaluates market competition and price trends in the automobile industry for strategic positioning and reference purposes.
- Keep track of, and consolidates, customer inquiries from dealers nationwide to assess market viability and sales conversion rate.
- Generates sales reports, as well as other documentation, based on set frequency and content.
- Must have a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any business course with at least two (2) years work experience in sales, preferably from automotive, consumer durables or customer goods industry.
- Highly result-oriented and capable of effectively executing sales plans and strategies.
- Good communication skills and can establish excellent dealer and customer relations.
- Can drive and must have a valid driver’s license
- Willing to work in Makati Ave. Makati City
Go Back to Careers Page