Service Technical Analyst
- Provide technical support to the dealers
- Monitor and implement workshop standards
- Assist and coordinate with the supplier for timely delivery of parts
- Evaluate Warranty claims submitted by dealers
- Monitor the implementation of the Warranty and PMS policy
- Address technical issues and ensure all brand new units are in perfect condition prior to delivery to dealers
- Must have at least a Vocational Diploma/TESDA NCII Graduate in Automotive, Gasoline and Diesel Mechanic or equivalent.
- With at least 2 years working experience in same field in automotive industry.
- Knowledge in Automotive, Mechanical, Electrical and Car Air-conditioning maintenance and repair works an advantage.
- Good communication skills and must be customer-oriented.
- Must possess a good moral character and a team-player.
- Must have a valid professional driver license
- Willing to do field work
- Know how to use basic and special tools
- Know how to use diagnostic tool
- Know how to read and interpret Service Manual.
- Know how to perform diagnosis on electrical, mechanical and NVH.
- Know how to do PMS Standards
Go Back to Careers Page